[Market] The New School of Claim Settlement and How Startups Do It

“Our analysis of over 2500 European insurance-related startups allowed us to observe that only 15% of pure Insurtechs deal with topics related to settling insurance claims and combating extortion. The remaining 85% focus on new distributions channels, new insurance products or risk evaluation and assessment. This is no surprise since claims and fraud are the links of a value chain, which require the combination of advanced technologies and expert knowledge and these do not always go hand in hand.”

“We decided to collaborate because the startup has the technology to improve our claim verification process efficiency many times over. At the same time, the service is simple to embed in our business process. Thanks to this project we generate savings which contribute to improving our competitive position.”

“The measurable RoI (of implementing Zelros) is related to time saved by our claim managers in treating each dossier, which we’ve estimated to be reduced by 40–50%. It, therefore, reduces significantly the cost of each phone call. In fact, the solution allowed us to automate all repetitive tasks.”

source: Zelros.com

VC fund investing in early-stage / insurance startups all over Europe.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

Will the car become a service? Impressions after visiting the Frankfurt International Motor Show.

The Benefits of Corporate Development — Choosing a Career That Involves Corporate Development

Ask the experts about what they’re expert in

How Home Good Brands are Evolving to Engage Millennial Homeowners

Vita Pictura produced the official aftermovie for the biggest startup conference in the region…

In the trenches of Digital Transformation  — the PE version

How To Win In The New Era Of Innovation

Seeing opportunity in the pandemic

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
astorya.vc

astorya.vc

VC fund investing in early-stage / insurance startups all over Europe.

More from Medium

Passionate Leadership as a Magnetic Differentiator

Negativity, creative blocks, and how to crush them (2022 Update)

SWEET AND SOUR LIFE LESSONS

MY BIAFRAN STRAGGLER GHOST