Google Duo is the latest video calling application that is developed and managed by Google. This video calling application has a better service voice and sound quality as compared to other video calling applications. Also, managed by Google, which is one of the best American companies. This means that one can rely on the quality and its services while using the application.
Now, not everything is bread and butter as you can still face issues while using the Google Duo application. And if you are facing it on your iPhone then there shall be some reasons behind it. So, here we are to tell you the reasons behind Google Duo not working on iPhone and its solutions so that you can use it without any hassle.
Reasons Behind Google Duo Not Working on iPhone!
Here we discuss the important points related to Google Duo for iPhone:
1. Blocking of the device’s microphone or camera can lead to voice or picture issues.
2. Improper cellular or wifi data connection can also lead to Google Duo not work.
3. Accumulation of cookies, caches, and thumbnails of the application.
4. Using the older version of the Google Duo application is also one of the reasons for the application not responding properly.
And there can be many other reasons for Google Duo not working due to which you are unable to get a good quality of video calling experience. So, the different ways to fix the issue are also discussed below.
List of Ways to Fix Google Duo Issues!
1. First, check if your camera or microphone is not covered with anything that can create a hindrance.
2. Then check for an internet connection from your service provider if your internet is not working properly.
3. Another way to fix the issue is to clear all the cookies and caches from the settings of Google application.
4. And also trying to update Google Duo to the latest version from the application store.
And after trying all the methods if you are still unable to use Google Duo properly then you can contact its customer service. This customer service is 24/7 active on different platforms such that it can entertain many users at the same time.