Bath oils are scented oils that are added to the water we use for bathing. These fragrant oils not only give you a spa-like bath experience, but they are also very therapeutic in nature. The beautiful bath oils infused with the essence of lemon, rosemary, cedarwood, lavender, tulsi and various other elements impart a sense of extreme relaxation to the body and mind. Bipha Ayurveda lets you buy bath oils online, that are prepared using authentic Ayurvedic techniques. Using this during your bath time will invigorate your senses and soothe your soul immensely.
Advantages of using bath oil
We are all so used to applying just soap or shower gel to our bodies while bathing, that we are reluctant to change this regime at all. But once you use fragrant bath oils, then you wouldn’t go back to your soap as that is the kind of soothing experience they leave you with. Apart from the fact that they calm you down and leave your senses energized, there are many more benefits they give you. A few of them are:
1. When is oil is mixed with water, it penetrates deeper into the skin and provides rejuvenation.
2. The warmth of the oil aids in improved blood circulation, and hence reduction in fatigue, stiff joints and improved motion in joints.
3. These rich oils help in fighting against bacterial and viral infections and skin diseases.
4. Bathing in oil results in soft and supple skin. This leads to a more radiant skin that retains its freshness for a longer period of time.
Best bath oils for relaxation of senses
Bipha Ayurveda has a range of beautiful Ayurvedic bath oils carefully prepared using very rich and fragrant elements. As they are composed using natural methods of preparation, they will not harm your skin or body in any way and will refresh you in the best possible manner. You can shop online for bath oils on Bipha Ayurveda at very reasonable prices. These are the different flavours you can go for:
1. Cedarwood & Vetiver Bath Oil: The captivating scents of cedarwood and vetiver is a feast to your senses. Take a bath by mixing this oil with water and soothe away the fatigue and tension of the day effortlessly. The patchouli used in this bath oil will leave a very earthy aroma on your body post your bath.
2. Lemon and Rosemary Bath Oil: This one is not only a soul soother, but also a great source of nutrition for your skin. The lemon and rosemary in the oil helps to provide deep moisturizing to the skin and leaves the body with a mild fragrance post the bath.
3. Bergamot and Lavender Bath Oil: Lavender is known for the anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties it possesses. A combination of lavender and bergamot helps to calm the nerves and sooth the senses.
4. Tulsi and Lemon Bath Oil: This bath oil is prepared with the easiest available ingredients from nature, yet, they impart a lot of great qualities to the skin. This magical combination of tulsi and neem revitalizes the skin and softens it. The fragrance of these also help in calming the mind down.