The One Secret To Buying A House When You’re Young
Megan Reynolds
5022

This is like how my secret to buying a condo in Boston’s South End without help from anyone was reaching my mid-30s, finally getting to a good salary level, marrying someone that made a good living as well, and having a high enough dual income that we could essentially live off 60% and funnel the other 40% directly into savings.

Like what you read? Give atf1979 a round of applause.

From a quick cheer to a standing ovation, clap to show how much you enjoyed this story.