Endorsement of ATFS Project from ICO Expert, Tom Budd
Thomas Budd, ATFS’s ICO advisor from New York shares his thoughts on ATFS Project.
3 reasons why ATFS’ Smart Farm project can fundamentally change how we eat and live.
1. Food distribution actually needs the blockchain!
By 2050, the world’s population is expected to reach 9.7 billion, 34% higher than today. Food production needs credibility and rapid production… we need the blockchain. Blockchain enhanced by autonomous verification and tracking technologies will only help speed up food supply chains. In the future, robots will replace farm workers, using artificial intelligence to plant, grow and harvest our food.
2. 3 pronged food solution to tackle a more sustainable planet
- Smart Farm 2.0 — What exactly is this? It’s an intelligent farm that uses IoT sensors, data and other hardware to provide productivity and efficiency 24/7.
- Disruptive Decentralized Platform (DDP) — Smart contract layer that will facilitate trading of agricultural products and plant-based meats
- Plant Based Meat — ATFS’ lab team will partner with existing cultured meat teams (starting in Korea and eastern regions) to expedite the R&D and distribution plant based meats
Different types of crops and meats can be grown anywhere in the world as long as their growth requirements are met.
The ATFS platform will facilitate custom contracts cross border in a compliant manner — the whole globe may very well be eating everything from everywhere!