ATLANT Real Estate Platform
ATLANT is building the next generation global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology,
which provides two main features to address known problems in the field of today’s global real estate:
Will simplify every type of operation with real estate, including property investments and ownership transfers, either partial or complete. Real estate tokens representing a share in property ownership will allow for a liquid, tradable real estate market with transparency and price discovery.
Will make it possible to significantly reduce fees taken from both parties (tenant and lessor) and minimize possibility of fake reviews and forged ratings, which are the main problems of existing centralized rental services such as Airbnb and Booking.
Read the ATLANT Whitepaper containing detailed description of technologies, roadmap, and all other essential technical information:
ATLANT operates as a custom decentralized system, governed by the DAO family built on Ethereum.
The platform is powered by its core token, abbreviated as “ATL”.
ATL tokens are essentially membership certificates in the ATLANT Platform, which give the following rights and privileges to their owners:
- Stake in all properties listed through the ATLANT Platform during their initial property token offerings. The platform enables property owners and developers to tokenize property by creating customized smart contracts and perform a token distribution to either sell property (partially or completely) or attract financing for its construction. The size of the stake is initially set at 7% of the underlying asset and, subsequently, determined by voting of the ATL token holders. After a successful token sale, an agreed part of the property tokens is released out of ATLANT escrow to ATL token holders proportionately.
- Commissions from P2P rentals are imposed on the lessor, as a small fee, once a transaction with the lessee is finalized. These commissions are distributed to the ATL token holders. The size of this fee is determined by voting of the ATL token holders.
- Votes to decide various actions taken with respect to the property: platform listing decision, listing fee approval, law firm choice, management company choice (property tokenization), property for rent approval, rental fee approval.
- Ability to work, and earn extra income, within the framework of ATLANT as an arbiter for conflict resolution in P2P rentals, moderated via an arbiter rating system. As a result of this work funds withheld from the escrow of the losing party are distributed to the ATL coin holder who performed the arbitration.
- Influence on the platform and ability to propose, vote on and aid further developments to improve the efficiency of real estate globally, as well as boost ATLANT’s global adoption and growth.
Ethereum platform with its virtual machine (EVM) is by now the most established blockchain-based distributed computing platform with smart contract functionality. It powers both tokenization and contracting aspects of the ATLANT Platform.
The platform implements its own protocol, responsible for data distribution and mirroring, historic versioning of documents, distributed data storage, arbitration and reputation in the decentralized network. The rest is implemented in the form of Ethereum smart contracts and executed by EVM: DAO family, voting on proposals, escrow, core and property tokens, rental agreements and auxiliary contracts. The ATLANT protocol provides a bridge, connecting the ATLANT network with the Ethereum-based smart contract infrastructure governing the ATLANT Platform.
PRESALE & ICO
Total supply of ATL tokens will be limited to 375,000,000 of which 315,000,000 will be issued during the ICO period, and 5,625,000 allotted for the pre-sale, with the remainder going to the team, BoD, advisors, and bounty.
ATL is a token issued on Ethereum blockchain. Its design follows widely adopted token implementation standards. This allows token holders to easily store and manage their ATL tokens using existing solutions including the Ethereum Wallet.
ATLANT crowdfunding (Pre-Sale and ICO) and ATL token creation will take place using Ethereum smart contracts. Participants willing to support ATLANT development can send Ether to a specified Ethereum smart contract address.
Start date of the ATLANT PRE-SALE is August 1, 2017
Exchange rate for PRE-SALE: 1 ETH = 1010 ATL
Total ATL Tokens: 5,625,000
Start date of the ATLANT ICO is September 7, 2017.
Exchange rate for ICO: 1 ETH = 505 ATL
Total ATL Tokens: 315,000,000