Degree Attestation For Saudi Embassy In Lucknow. The Right Approach
Saudi Arabia is the largest state in the Arabian peninsula, by land area. It is the world’s largest producer and exporter of petroleum . The capital city is Riyadh. Foreign nationals comprise about 30 per cent of the total population of Saudi Arabia. Indians form the largest component of Saudi Arabia expats , numbering about two million. They are present in almost all the fields ranging from blue collared jobs to information technology, healthcare, business, hospitality and construction industries respectively.Due to high demand of job opportunities in Saudi Arabia, the embassy of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia has laid down a proper process for Saudi attestation.
Certification attestation for Saudi
Certificate attestation for Saudi includes educational, non educational and commercial certificates respectively.
Educational certificates attestation for Saudi
First there is HRD attestation for Saudi of the documents, followed by the MEA attestation . Next there is Saudi culture attestation and in the end, Saudi embassy attestation on both the original and translated certificates.
Mandatory supporting documents need to be submitted.
Non educational certificate attestation for Saudi
First there is State Home Department attestation of the documents. Next there is MEA attestation and lastly, Saudi embassy attestation on both the original and translated documents.
The mandatory supporting documents which need to be furnished are as follows
- Original and translated certificates which are attested.
- Original certificates.
- Two copies of passport.
Commercial certificate attestation for Saudi
Chamber of Commerce attestation is carried out of the certificates in the beginning, followed by MEA attestation and ending with Saudi embassy attestation.
Degree attestation for Saudi Arabia
Degree attestation for Saudi Arabia follows the similar process for educational certificate attestation of Saudi Arabia. The compulsory requirements which are to be followed are described as follows.
- The offer letter which is original and which is attested by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- HRD authentication of the original degree certificate must be done.
- Copy of the visa, if already in Saudi.
- Copy of the original mark sheet.
- Copy of the Imam.
- The degree must be regular and only full time. No part time , open, correspondence, private courses are allowed.
- Saudi cultural attestation will not take place , before the degree certificate is not approved by an authorized agency. The candidates have to first submit the degree certificate to an authorized agency for legalization.
- For those candidates who have received offers from the Ministry of Health, a confirmation letter from the Medical Attache of the Embassy has to be submitted.
- For those candidates who have received offers from the Ministry of Defence, a confirmation letter from the Military Attache of the Embassy has to be submitted.
Due to numerous rules and norms regarding Saudi certificate attestation , it is recommended to take the help of a reputed agency for Saudi Arabia attestation. SEPL is a renowned agency in Lucknow, which provides attestation for Saudi Arabia at the cheapest rates and in the minimum time. They are experts in Saudi embassy degree attestation .
Address : 100 G, LGF 8A, Milap Building, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, ITO, New Delhi -110002
Phone : +91–11–41855999, 23355999
Mobile : +91–8527270999
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org