These Christmas quotes become popular as being more meaningful famous one-liners.
This is an annual religious and cultural holiday commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated generally on December 25 by billions of people around the world.
Top 10 famous Christmas quotes
- ‘Bah, humbug!’
-by Scrooge’s catchphrase.
Used to express disgust with Christmas charity.
- ‘One can never have enough socks. Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.’
-Professor Dumbledore (Harry Potter 1st part)
- ‘Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.’
-Victor Borge (The Clown Prince of Denmark)
- ‘Let’s just say that on this day, a million years ago, a dude was born who most of us think was magic. But others don’t, and that’s cool. But we’re probably right. Amen.’
- ‘The one thing women don’t want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband.’
-American comic Joan Rivers
- ‘I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.’
-Child star actress Shirley Temple
- ‘The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.’
-George Carlin (American stand-up comedian)
- ‘Christmas is the one time of year when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.’
- ‘Christmas time! That man must be a misanthrope indeed, in whose breast something like a jovial feeling is not roused — in whose mind some pleasant associations are not awakened — by the recurrence of Christmas.’
-Charles Dickens, Sketches by Boz
- ‘Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive.’
-Stephen Fry, (Presenter of QI)
Hope you enjoy this article. If you like this article please share and comment and enjoy more article on the Christmas only at happy2healpyours.com.