3 pieces of fast advice from Prince Ea
Richard Williams, better known by his stage name Prince Ea, is an American spoken word artist, poet, rapper and filmmaker. His YouTube videos have received over half a billion views, and cover a wide range of topics such as environmentalism, race, work-life balance and spirituality. He credits his shift in perspective to the inspiration of ancient wisdom texts such as the Tao Te Ching and Bhagavad Gita. 
1. Are you working to live or living to work?
2. Find your purpose
3. Stop negative and stressful thinking in time
In summary, Prince Ea’s advice is extremely valuable. His wisdom and understanding make him a very fluid speaker. Whilst each of his videos is relatable and necessary in many ways. He has a way of communicating to his wide audience and certainly is a pioneering force as a motivational speaker. Some key takeaways from Prince Ea’s videos include the following:
- His understanding of the world
- The importance of honesty and integrity
- How negative and stressful thinking can effectively be handled in order to minimise its function.
- How understanding your self can help you with thinking about if you are “working to live” or “living to work”
- Finally, his quick tips and short motivational aids aim to help us in each of our professional journeys. Journeys which will be filled with many up’s and downs but ones that will shape and mould us into better individuals who are focused, humble and strong when faced with difficult challenges and complex situations. Further aiding us in never giving up and accepting defeat, but instead fighting for what we believe in every step of the way.
 Prince Ea — Wikipedia. 2017. Prince Ea — Wikipedia. [ONLINE] Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Ea. [Accessed 05 October 2017].
 Youtube/Prince Ea. (2015). Working to Live or Living to Work?. [Online Video]. March 16th 2015. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNRldP18bH8. [Accessed: 5 October 2017].
 Youtube/Prince Ea. (2017). HOW TO FIND YOUR PURPOSE!. [Online Video]. 7 February 2017. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEtYPOJ5Zzc. [Accessed: 5 October 2017].
 Youtube/Prince Ea. (2017). How To STOP Negative/Stressful Thinking Once and For All. [Online Video]. 26 October 2015. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diRQiarlWJc. [Accessed: 5 October 2017].