learn to work and work to learn can go together at the same time
it is better than doing learn to work and then work
I learned publication software QuarkXpress at the age of 40 at work; at that time my knowledge on softwares is not more than noob :(
1. decide on a skill I need to develop =QuarkXpress Version 6
2. do some research on the skill I am trying to develop = A4 size, 4inches thick Guide book for QuarkXpress Version 6
3. set a series of progressive goals = every two week I must acheive 3 chapters
4. ask two colleagues and one superior when I am stuck!
5. I really try layout one actually directroy about 300 pages from 1 page to the end and successed
6. I start learning Pagemaker and praticing Myanmar Font Winresearcher Typing
7. Then I Learn coraldraw, photoshop, InDesign, XML, Java Script so on
8. I become jack of all trades but master of none.
Yes! You Can Learn and Get Work Done at the Same Time