Defensive Security Services
Cyber-attacks are not only becoming more frequent, they’re also becoming increasingly sophisticated — and harder to detect.
In an ever-evolving threat landscape, many businesses simply don’t know where to start. Defensive Security combines a range of innovative solutions designed to help take the complexity and guesswork out of defending your business from cyber-attacks. By combining Kordia’s managed security services with Aura’s expert knowledge, we provide your business with a truly unique and robust security capability — so you can get on with what matters most to you.
- With a focus on the three security fundamentals: people, process and technology, Aura CyberEssentials is an information security service that provides a sound foundation of cyber hygiene, designed to mitigate the risk from common internet-based threats.
- Aura as part of Kordia can also introduce your business to the team that provides a wide range of MSSP (Managed Security service provider) network security services such as RedShield Web Application Firewall, Managed Firewall, Unified Security Management & Security Operations services.
- Find out more.
- Our specialist security team provides complete oversight of your security fabric. Many businesses cannot justify the cost associated with a dedicated Security Officer, so why not leverage our combined skills, experience and expertise.
- Shield vulnerable and high-value web-apps from attack. With 27 cloud-nodes globally, RedShield is a full managed service that protects systems such as Government apps , online banking apps, eCommerce and customer portals. RedShield targets 100% vulnerability mitigation, meaning we attempt to create and tune new shields until all discoverable security flaws are mitigated.
- Having robust information security in place is vital for any business operating in an online environment. We work across several domains, such as network security, physical security and the disaster recovery process. We equip you with strategic security planning that outlines where your security practices are today and where they need to be to lift your maturity.
- Organizational Security
- Maturity Modelling
- Strategy Development
- Information security policies that are effective are essential for businesses of all sizes and are fundamental to maintaining security. There isn’t much point in having the safest locks in the world if someone is going to leave the door open. Our team of experts help you get the right policies in place to protect your business.
- Gap Analysis
- Security Compliance & Standards
- Risk Management
- Security Policy and Process
“Since doing Aura’s developer training, our team has approached coding from a far more real attack-and-defence perspective, giving the system the security and robustness we need.”
Rod Drury, CEO — Xero
Originally published at www.aurainfosec.com.