How to become a doctor in Canada | A Caribbean Medical School
Welcome to Avalon University School of Medicine
- AUSOM is one of the best medical schools in the Caribbean to study medicine with accredited Premed, Basic and Clinical Science Programs.
- AUSOM’s website has information about PreMed Program, Basic Sciences, Clinical Sciences, Residency, Alumni and many more.
- AUSOM is an international schools of medicine and it is one of the top Caribbean medical colleges and known as best foreign medical schools for Americans in student body.
- When applying to Avalon University — Caribbean medical school, you choose best Caribbean school of medicine and top medical schools in the Caribbean, they should be accredited and should have high USMLE passing rate, ACGME accredited clinical rotations and approved application process to allow you to become a doctor, well Avalon University (AUSOM has all what you are looking for!)
- Medical curriculum taught in our Caribbean medical college campus integrates top academic features of American and Caribbean medical schools.
- Avalon University recognition make our students eligible for clinical rotations and licensure in the U.S. upon passing USMLE, students start clinical clerkship in accredited hospitals, which is commonly known “Green Book Hospitals”.
- We offer MD Medical Degree program, in which the Basic Science are taught in Curacao and Premed program for high school graduates without MCAT.
- MD degree can be earned upon completion of Basic Science and Clinical Science program.