We are pleased to announce that starting today, AVT will be listed on Swap.Online, a free decentralised hot cross-chain wallet, based on Atomic Swaps technology (peer-to-peer exchange between two blockchains with no third parties).
This technology allows users to get project-specific tokens and coins, without the attendant risk of using centralised crypto-exchanges, as your private keys aren’t stored, making it a safe system to use: store, send, and exchange BTC, ETH, EOS, USDT (market cap — $3bln), and ERC-20 tokens, among them, is AVT, the underpinning token of the Aventus Protocol.
You don’t need an additional plug-in installation or application download. Your wallets are created automatically when you open https://swap.online website.
“It’s a great hot wallet for operational expenses in most popular currencies. You can store ETH, BTC, EOS, USDT, tokens and trade them with other users — safe and sound. No need to trust your funds to any third party.” — Alexander Noxon CEO
More than 20 projects have joined adding to a total market cap of ~$200,000,000. Also, more about the company and the privacy features they offer can be found here.
Benefits of SwapOnline for AVT:
- less time-consuming and expensive
- we can offer AVT to users directly within the browser without running an Ethereum node
Benefits of SwapOnline for users:
- Enables secure purchase of AVT directly from your browser (via the trading widget), without the need to run an Ethereum node
- Peer-to-peer trading means that all trades are wallet-to-wallet: no trading fees, no middlemen and users maintain full custody and control over their assets at all times
- Simple and secure
- No fee, anonymous and no registration needed
- First to implement EOS and USDT
- B2C and B2B solutions