We all have them. I am currently in that phase. Lost, alone…afraid. Well, technically I’m not alone.
I have a loving boyfriend who works hard to provide and have a secure, leisure future together. I have parents who love me and support me in all I do. They spoil me rotten. I have 2 older brothers that are slightly over-protective, yet still trying to be as cool as can be and I love them for it. I am not alone, but why does it feel like I am?
Oh I know…I am lost.
It can feel quite lonely, because you’re the only one that still hasn’t figured out why you’re alive. What is your purpose? What is my purpose?
Yeah there’s plenty out there that are going through the same thing. We’re truly never alone. But who is strong enough to outlive death? Who wants to?
Sure. I have a lot of questions. That’s the ‘perk’ of being lost. We’re confused just about 90% of the time, as for the other 10%? We’re in disguise.
This wasn’t supposed to be that dark. I almost can’t see through the haze that I’ve created. I’m sorry.
Why apologize? There’s nothing to be sorry for. You’re still breathing, that’s all that matters.
Just keep breathing ~~~ Breathe in, breathe out.
Just keep wearing that mask you wear so beautifully.