5 Ideas, 5 Problems and 5 Opportunities.
At the beginning of May I started writing down 10 ideas a day before realizing halfway through the month that they were just ideas, not solutions. From there I started to write down 5 problems and 5 opportunities for the future.
Now I post 5 ideas, 5 problems and 5 opportunities daily because what’s the use in keeping them to myself with no criticism?
- YouTube channel dedicated to learning & discussing Augmented Reality.
- Hide away discovery — find the best hidden cafes, book stores etc.
- A business card that can be updated.
- A program that finds people like you on Twitter (via age/interests/tweets).
- Unique stacks — people vote on different frameworks to be combined and then I make something with that stack.
- Sticking with and growing a project.
- Simply saying no.
- Being notified if you get featured on Product Hunt.
- Connecting with people on Twitter.
- Young people with the build it and they will come mentality.
- Building an audience around VR and/or AR development and design.
- Building a community based on discussing and opportunities in NewCo companies.
- Teaching young people how they can succeed without college.
- Teaching business students how to code.
- Cannabis or Vaping based products.