5 Ideas, 5 Problems and 5 Opportunities, every day.
At the beginning of May I started writing down 10 ideas a day before realizing halfway through the month that they were just ideas, not solutions. From there I started to write down 5 problems and 5 opportunities for the future.
Now I post 5 ideas, 5 problems and 5 opportunities daily because what’s the use in keeping them to myself?
- Australian Job Board.
- An intelligent job board that already knows what work you do.
- Aggregate for popular tweets on a certain topic.
- Random article from a journalist or topic of your choice.
- Summarize article into a set of tweets.
- Snapchat discovery.
- We can’t program autonomous cars with intuition to drive on unmarked roads (inspired by Javier Torrez).
- Solo devs who start working in a team of devs aren’t used to all the language and tools.
- Knowing the right startup to intern with.
- Having a general knowledge of all stacks and frameworks.
- Medical imaging combined with Machine Learning.
- Remote targeted products.
- Disrupting hospitality businesses.
- POS with deeper data analytics than just totals.
- Office layouts for startups.