At the beginning of May I started writing down 10 ideas a day before realizing halfway through the month that they were just ideas, not solutions. From there I started to write down 5 problems and 5 opportunities for the future.
Now I post 5 ideas, 5 problems and 5 opportunities daily because what’s the use in keeping them to myself with no criticism?
- Job board for startups in a certain investment round (job seekers get to choose).
- Remote Internship board for companies that are willing to hire remote interns.
- Remote team board for startups or just dev teams to find more developers.
- Monthly hackathon that has a leader board. Winner at the end of the year wins cash/something.
- Monthly wrap up of the most underrated products to launch that month.
- New comers to the startup world don’t know the lingo or what websites to look at, what Slack is etc.
- The gap between theoretical programming and actually building a product.
- Students only designing apps as solutions
- Students rushing into the wrong career because they feel pressured to get a job ASAP
- Startups launching with an innovative strategy
- Australian education being reformed.
- Snapchat when it becomes a platform for AR.
- Creating movies for VR.
- Connecting startups to prospective interns that can build products.
- Mentoring programs for students and industry professionals.