5 Ideas, 5 Problems and 5 Opportunities, every day.
At the beginning of May I started writing down 10 ideas a day before realizing halfway through the month that they were just ideas, not solutions. From there I started to write down 5 problems and 5 opportunities for the future.
Now I post 5 ideas, 5 problems and 5 opportunities daily because what’s the use in keeping them to myself?
- Compare industry salaries — design driven.
- Curate TED talks and other sources on certain topics for the best of the best.
- Compare fields within an industry with what they are, salaries and entry level requirements.
- Developer dictionary — for solo devs who transition to working in a team.
- Hackathon calendar for local hackathons.
- Solo devs transitioning to a team.
- Teenagers thinking they know a lot about a topic, when they don’t.
- Being self taught and being solo means you don’t know best practices.
- Timing commute correctly.
- Finding local hackathons.
- Creating analytics systems for enterprises.
- Data center management.
- Maintenance firms— when everything is tech, it will break.
- Blue collar jobs will still continue to grow until tech can repair tech.
- Performance management in startups.