5 Ideas, 5 Problems and 5 Opportunities, every day.
This will be the final 5x5x5 for a few weeks. I want to start writing more meaningful articles and focus my energy elsewhere when I first wake up. 5x5x5 has created a creative habit in my morning routine, and I intend to create more value with this habit, rather than throwaway 5x5x5's.
At the beginning of May I started writing down 10 ideas a day before realizing halfway through the month that they were just ideas, not solutions. From there I started to write down 5 problems and 5 opportunities for the future.
Now I post 5 ideas, 5 problems and 5 opportunities daily because what’s the use in keeping them to myself?
- Machine Learning FRS for people under 18/21 — use at night clubs etc.
- A site that helps you learn a framework or language in the amount of days you set.
- Weekly “Chronicles of a Startup” as iRecruit progresses.
- API integration tutorials and a list of tools that help.
- Guns for Hire — hire a small 3 man squad for side projects at your startup.
- ReactJS learning curve. There’s no simple explanation for beginners of Webpack, Babel etc.
- CSS isn’t as simple as self-taught devs believe — there are best practices.
- Learning best practices for CSS as a solo dev — no one else is working on your code with you.
- Investors not being confident in young talent at startups.
- Focusing on security for users data as a startup.
- Security consulting for startups.
- Have a local board of advisers for young talent — people from Hackathons and either founders of investors in the local startup scene.
- Machine Learning used in sport — analyse tactics, possible plays etc.
- Being a drone Mechanic in future.
- Tesla Power Hubs — if they franchise, get one.