I have roughly 8 weeks holiday from university, why let them go to waste playing Overwatch and binging Netflix?
Rapidly building something every week and actually getting over the fear of sharing things should hopefully fix this problem.
I’ve already smashed a really tiny MVP last week for Launch Outlet, a website that shows startups the best place to get press, and eventually the best journalists to write for them.
So I thought why not smash out a small MVP every week? At worst none of them get anywhere (highly likely) and at best I can try grow the best ones and develop better marketing skills.
This is the list of 8 products I’ll be building.
- Launch Outlet
- An app that gives you a daily writing stimulus so you can just write an easy 50–100 words to fight the battle of creation vs consumption.
- A classy name generator. Launched as Jenkenson and featured on ProductHunt.
- Daily coding exercise — build a daily programming habit just by writing a few lines.
- Coder.fm — radio station for coders/creatives who want something new/random to listen to.
- Weekly or Monthly Hackathons — instead of themed, the goal is to create a solution to a problem.
- Weighted TODO list. Launched as Weightley and featured on ProductHunt.
- Betting for Deadpool Drinking Game (place bets on who will pass out first).
Subject to change
By the 31st of July, all of these will be rough, but they will be working.
If you want to follow along, follow me on Medium or on Twitter @awoldes.
Tweet or share this article and spread the word!
Give this some ❤