Ways to Treat Piles With Herbal Remedies and Naturals Solutions
Piles are also termed as Hemorrhoids in medical science. The condition arises when the veins in the anal get swollen. These swollen veins obstruct the normal functioning of the defecation. As a result, there is bleeding and pain at the time of discharge of prolapses. Piles are such a condition in the human being which is not just painful but also embarrassing. Both women and men get diagnosed with this disease owing to several causes. Many people feel ashamed to visit the doctor when such a situation arises. However, there is no point in neglecting the condition as it can lead to worsening the situation even more.
Classification of Piles:
· Internal Piles: This type of pile is quite commonly seen in human beings. It is less painful as compared to the external one.
· External piles: This is immensely painful as lots of nerve fibres are involved in the anal.
Some Common Signs of Piles:
· Bleeding at the time of defecation
· Prolapse of the pile mass
· Itching and pain in the anal region
· Discharge of mucus
Ayurveda considers piles as the enemy of the human body. Thus, the condition is named as Arsh. Ayurveda has stratified piles into two categories- bleeding and dry. The Ayurvedic view proposes that there are three veins surrounding the anal region- visarajni, samvarni, and the pravahani. These veins get swollen and come out when there is excess pressure created inside the anal canal. This mainly occurs due to digestive disorders in human beings.
Ayurveda says that health complications occur in the human body due to the imbalances of energies inside the body. When there are digestive disorders, the pitta dosha gets aggravated which causes accumulation of toxins in the digestive gut. These toxins are the vital causes of piles.
Ayurvedic Categorization of Piles:
· Vata Type: Extremely painful and gives rise to constipation.
· Pitta type: This pile is reddish and soft. The symptoms can be excessive fever, thirst, and diarrhoea.
· Kapha type: Here the pile size is large and whitish in colour. Digestive problems are even seen.
Herbal Remedies for Piles:
Treating any disease naturally can be really helpful for the patient and also offer long-term relief from the problem. Ayurveda relies on various safe and natural herbs which can treat both dry as well as bleeding piles effectively. These formulations help to reduce the excess pain which people face in piles and also reduce inflammation effectively. The problems of constipation also get addressed to by the herbal remedies for piles. Here is a list of natural ingredients which Ayurvedic medicines for piles are loaded with:
· Ginger root
· Black pepper
These magical herb extracts in the Ayurvedic remedies treat piles without any side-effects caused in the patient. The intake of these natural medicines along with good diet can eliminate several concerning issues caused by digestive disorders. Many well-known physicians today also recommend Ayurvedic treatment over the allopathic medicines available in the medical stores.
Lifestyle and Diet Changes for Fighting Piles:
· Avoid having dry, heavy, cool, or stale food
· Refined food items like pastries, jams, canned and packaged foods must be avoided totally
· Say no to alcoholic beverages and aerated drinks
· Avoid pickles
· Potatoes and root vegetables other than radish and carrot must be avoided
· Include more of fruits and liquid intake in your daily diet.
· No spicy food or overeating
Application of sesame oil in case of external piles which is dry can be immensely beneficial. The Ayurvedic treatment of piles can be cost-effective if you start at the initial levels. Sometimes, no operative treatments are also required if the patient religiously follows the herbal remedies.