Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Ayur Yoga School offers Yoga Alliance registered 200Hrs Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Trainings Courses in Rishikesh, India
AYTTC 200 hrsYoga teacher training course in Rishikesh India: this is an intensive program for those willing to get training in Ayurveda & Yoga together. This course is specially designed to make students understand the concept of balance of mind, body & soul by following the principle of Ayurveda & Yoga together. The course includes study of combining Yoga & Ayurveda in a therapeutic way, learn to balance & transform yourself with traditional Ayurveda & Yoga therapies.
Since eternities, traditional Yoga & Ayurveda Courses in Rishikesh are famous amid the copious number of yoga fanatics. This Ayur yoga teacher training course aims to keep the flame of learning yoga ignited in the hearts of people. Our yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh will primarily focus on mental and physical well-being.This Yoga Ayurveda course in Rishikesh is provided under the guidance of professional Yoga gurus and Ayurvedacharyas. Ayur Yoga School, Rishikesh offers Ayurveda & Yoga teacher training courses and Ayurveda & Yoga retreats internationally, and is registered under the Indian state Government.
- Basic principle of Ayurveda
- Concept of Ayurveda, nutrition and the sattvic diet.
- Ayurveda & Yoga philosophy
- Ayurveda & yogic way of life style management.
- Yoga asana according to dosha imbalance & body constitution.
- Pancha Mahabhuta Concept
- Knowledge of Ayurveda & modern anatomy & physiology for yoga
- Ayurveda Yoga therapy according to the disease
- Benefits of Pranayama and Prana vata, techniques of breathing ,Bandhas, Yogic Shatkriya/Shatkarma (Yogic way for cleaning), Panchakarma (detoxification technique)
- Tridosha concept (vata, pitta, Kapha)
- Concept of Mala (Waste Products)
- Concept of Sapta Dhatu (Body Elements)
- Concept of Koshta (Alimentary Tract)
- Concept of Vikurti
- Concept of Ama (metabolic toxins)
- Concept of Prakruti (Body Constitution)
- Concept of Srotas (Body Channels)
- Concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- Techniques of meditation & different type of meditation, OM meditation etc& mantra recitation.
- Introduction of Chakras, Marma, Kundalini, Nadis, Bandha and Mudras and with the benefits.
- Hata yoga pradipika & Patanjali Yoga Sutra, charka smhita.
- Teaching yoga practice for perfection & self confidence
- 6 am- Self practice
- 7:00 to 8.30:00 am — Mantra chanting & practice of differ tradition of Yoga asana (Hatha Yoga) including special class according to dosha(body constitution)
- 9:00 to 10:00 am — Breakfast
- 10.00 to 11.00 am- Ayuvervda & Yoga anatomy
- 11:00 to 12:00 Pm — Lecture (Yoga philosophy / Ptanjali Yoga Sutra / Mudra / Bandha / Kundalini etc.)
- 12:00 to 2:00 pm -Lunch / Rest time
- 2:00 to 4:00 pm — Ayurveda Philosophy , principle of Ayurveda & practical session of Ayurveda therapies.
- 5.00 to 6:00 pm — Body alignment class (description of asnas according to Ayurveda & modern system of medicine)
- 6:00 to 7:00 pm — Pranayama & meditation.
- 7:30 to 8:30 Pm — Dinner
- 8:30 to 10:00 pm — Self study
- 10:00 pm — Sleep
Note — Daily schedule is subject to change depending on conditions.
Ayur Yoga School has the facility of accommodation and provide residential yoga courses, residential ayurveda treatment options with hygienic, tasteful, healthy and ayurveda foods during your stay with us.
- Ayurveda 200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
- AYTTC Dates 2016–2017
- Short Term Ayurveda Courses in Rishikesh
- Long Term Ayurveda Courses
- Ayurveda Course Dates
- About Panchakarma
- Ayurveda treatments in Rishikesh
- Ayurveda Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
- Application Form
email : AyurYogaSchool@gmail.com
OR Call us at : (+91) 99173 17388 | 73513 44622 |
Ayurveda site : www.AyusKamaRishikesh.com