Remove Negative Search Results
Any negative information in search results can damage your online reputation. It is best if you get it removed from search results as soon as you can.
Removing negative search result is simple, but not so effective strategy. People hardly get any success with this method. This is why most reputation managers prefer the push-down strategy to get negative information hidden deep down in Google. Because nearly no one goes to the second page of Google.
Removing negative search results from Google
Google made it easier for people to request for search results removal. But, in most cases, it doesn’t work. Google only comply with the search results which are a real threat to a person or it is stealing someone else’s digital work.
So, if you have a negative search result on your name you can ask Google to remove it by filling this form.
Google is strict when it comes to removal of search result. So make sure when you are contacting them for search result removal, include as much information about why do you want to remove this result.
If that worked for you, congratulations! If not, there’s still some hope. You can get the negative search result push down in search results.
how to push down negative search results on google
1. Website creation
- Buy a domain name on your name.
- Create a website on your bought domain and optimize it for your keyword which is affected by the negative result.
- Optimize on page SEO and improve page load of your website.
- Create backlinks (or hire someone) to improve ranking of the website alone.
2. Create social media profiles
- Create social media profiles on your keyword.
- Interlink all those social media profiles and pages.
- Make sure that you are using one email to create all this new information.
3. Create web 2.0 blogs
- Blogs such as medium, wordpress.com,blogger, Tulmbr and so on.
- Optimize them for your keyword.
- Create content on those web 2.0 blogs.
- Don’t ever mention negative search result (that we want to push down) on any web 2.0 or social profile pages.
4. Write on High Authority Blogs
- Find out top quality blogs and news websites which are related to your line of work.
- Pitch them an article idea that you think you are really good at.
- Get your articles published on your name. If you are also trying to rank your website get a backlink to your website from that article too.
5. Create Powerful Backlinks
- When you have created positive content, it is time for you to start making them powerful.
- Create links on high quality relevant websites and interlink your positive content.
- This can improve your positive stories ranking in search results specially in Google.
Removing Search Results from Google and other Search Engines
While it is possible to remove some pages from Google, but your chances of getting it approved are very unlikely. On the other hand it is illegal if you falsify DMCA on any search engine. Search engines can take any action against you if you try to purge the results.
It is best that everyone should maintain their online reputation by doing something positive. Share it online as much as possible. It will take lots of time, but eventually it will work.
I hope these suggestions will get you started. If you need help or have any questions please feel free to leave a comment.
I also offer reputation management services. I can help you remove negative search results from all major search engines. Get in touch any time.