Ultimate List of Top 10 Apps for Social Media Managers in 2022
Blogging, updating social media profiles, and managing email inboxes can take time. If you’re looking to streamline your workflow and be more productive with your online marketing efforts, check out these top 10 apps perfect for social media managers.
1. Hootsuite: This is one of the most popular scheduling tools for social media management. With Hootsuite, you can create and schedule posts for multiple social platforms at once and measure your results with built-in analytics features. It’s free to use on basic plans, though premium plans offer additional features like bulk uploading and extended security options.
2. BuzzSumo: BuzzSumo is an excellent tool for finding and tracking the most famous content and influencers in your industry. You can use this information to inform your own social media strategy, including what types of posts generate the most engagement and whom you should target for guest blogging or sponsored content opportunities.
3. Commun. It: Commun. It makes it easy to identify and build relationships with influencers on Twitter based on keywords, location, or specific hashtags relevant to your business niche. You can view detailed analytics about who mentioned your account or share one of your tweets to know precisely which followers are engaging with you online.
4. SmarterQueue: If you’re looking for a scheduling tool that lets you recycle old updates rather than just creating new ones from scratch, SmarterQueue is an excellent option. It’s also one of the more affordable social media management tools on this list, starting at just $15 per month for up to 15 social accounts.
5. IFTTT: IFTTT (which stands for “if this, then that”) is a powerful automation tool that can save tons of time by connecting different apps and services. For example, you can create a “recipe” that automatically saves every Instagram photo you post to your Dropbox account. Or you can set up an SMS notification whenever someone mentions your brand on Twitter. There are endless possibilities for using IFTTT — and it’s completely free!
6. TweetDeck: Similar to Hootsuite, this Twitter-specific app lets you schedule posts, access advanced analytics, and monitor conversations so you can respond promptly when someone mentions your brand online. It’s free to use with limited functionality or $15 per month for a more robust app version.
7. Feedly: Keeping up with the latest news in your industry can be time-consuming — especially if you have to follow dozens of blogs to stay on top of everything. With Feedly, you can organize all your favorite websites into one convenient interface and then share articles on social media directly from within the app without leaving what you’re doing.
8. ContentStudio: If you’re looking for a tool that helps you discover and curate content, ContentStudio is ideal. It features powerful social media monitoring capabilities to keep track of the latest trends in your industry — plus, it comes with dozens of pre-built templates for creating posts to share on social media, including videos, infographics, quotes, and more.
9. Later: If you tend to run your marketing efforts from your phone, Later is a great option for scheduling and publishing Instagram posts — especially if you don’t need all the bells and whistles of something like Hootsuite or Buffer. With Later’s free plan (which limits you to post 30 times per month), you can also use essential features like post analytics and hashtags suggestions.
10. CoSchedule: As its name suggests, CoSchedule is designed to help you better organize and manage your content calendar. It integrates with WordPress, so you can easily create blog posts and schedule social media updates directly from within the app. Plus, it includes handy features like an editorial calendar and built-in task management tools to keep everyone on your team on track. Prices start at $15 per month for a single-user license.
In addition to the apps listed above, you can use countless other tools to streamline and automate your social media marketing efforts. So if you’re looking for a way to improve social media productivity, make sure you check out some of these resources! With the right combination of tools, it’s possible to transform how you approach social media marketing altogether.
I hope you find these apps useful for your social media journey. If you would like to read more about me and my work, feel free to check out my digital marketing agency site as well as the most recent reports I did on healthcare marketing statistics and emoji facts.