Join Baltic Fund Bounty Program!
Are you a media influencer, a social media specialist, or you can translate our content into different languages? Then we are looking for you to join our Bounty campaign.
Who we are
We are Baltic.fund team.
We are building a platform, where you become a game changer in startup acceleration. Support the startups with your BALT tokens to help them grow, and get rewarded with their products, perks or income.
Be the first one to obtain the unique products and other benefits from the most promising CEE and CIS startups! We invest in hardware and robotics, cybersecurity, enterprise software, fintech, AI and blockchain based projects.
What is Bounty
The Bounty program is a part of the marketing campaign, which encourages its participants to spread the word about us and get rewarded with BALT tokens. In other words: you do different tasks for us, then you get tokens or “stakes” (an option which will transform into X Tokens after the public sale) which you can use at our platform, exchange or sell.
During the first week, hundreds of supporters joined our campaign, translating our website, WP, Summary and BTT posts into different languages, sharing our news in social media, and creating articles and video about us.
There are 4 000 000 BALT tokens, allocated for Bounty campaign. The total amount of Bounty tokens is divided into stakes to serve different promotion channels and activities.
How can you contribute
From the first week results, we see that Bounty participants are mostly focused on the following campaigns: Twitter, Telegram, Facebook.
Therefore, we encourage you to pay attention to the next options:
- wearing Bitcointalk signature and avatar (just upload the signature and avatar provided by us and write at least 10 constructive posts a week)
- making translations and proofreadings of our ICO’s info (you can translate our Whitepaper, website, announce on BitcoinTalk, and other useful articles about us)
- spreading a word through influencers and high media authors (you can help us create an article or video blog on a popular media website, e.g. you can write an article about Baltic.fund in Coindesk, Bitcoinist, Forbes or in any other media relevant to investing and cryptocurrency)
- getting involved in social media content activities (write a post about us in any language, it can be your blog or your social personal page, or local media portals)
How to join the campaign
- Read the rules of our Bounty campaign
- Decide how exactly would you like to support us
- Submit your application
And don’t forget to join our Telegram community!