We changed our smart-contract and extended the pre-sale period!
This article is very important, please, check it.
How our smart-contract worked before:
BALT tokens from our wallet were automatically sent to every person who completed the KYC, was approved by our KYC team, and purchased tokens.
What were the problems:
1. Exchange wallets owners experienced problems with receiving tokens. Despite we warned our supporters, that tokens should be purchased from Ethereum wallets only (like MEW), we still received quite a number of transactions from exchange wallets. What happened after, is that tokens were lost at their way (and, sometimes, even the payments were lost and we had to deal with the exchange customers support), because they were sent back automatically.
2. Complaints about KYC, the majority of our users wanted to make a payment in order to “reserve” tokens, and complete the KYC afterward.
3. No opportunities for Bitcoin owners.
Important notice! Everyone, who already purchased our tokens — you have nothing to worry about. We have the list of all your wallets, so new BALT tokens will be transferred to you during the next 24 hours.
Also, the pre-sale period is extended till March 26, 2018, so you will have enough time to buy tokens.
So, how it works now after we deployed new smart contract.
We changed the order of actions for KYC (but we still require it).
You still have to do the KYC to receive tokens, but now you have an opportunity to pay for the tokens first and to complete KYC during the next 90 days.
So, how it works now:
1. You complete KYC, you are eligible to buy our tokens, your profile is confirmed. We sent BALT tokens to the Ethereum wallet from your website profile.
2. You complete KYC, you are not eligible to buy our tokens. You get notified by the e-mail and in your profile, and we make the refund.
3. You don’t complete KYC in 90 days. We will remind you every week, that you have to complete the KYC, however, if you fail to upload 2 documents and fill in 6 fields in 90 days, you won’t receive tokens and we won’t make a refund.
We added new payment methods and the tokens are sent manually now.
1. You have Ethereum wallet. The simplest case for both — you and us. You register on the website, purchase the tokens, complete the KYC and we send BALT tokens back to your wallet.
2. You have exchange wallet. You register on the website, choose “exchange wallet” as a payment method and follow the instructions. After you complete the KYC, you still have to add any ETH wallet to your personal account on baltic.fund, so we could transfer BALT tokens to you.
3. You have Bitcoin wallet. You register on the website, choose “bitcoin wallet” as a payment method and follow the instructions. After you complete the KYC, you still have to add any ETH wallet to your personal account on baltic.fund, so we could transfer BALT tokens to you.
4. You want to pay in EUR/USD. That’s fine, many of our investors, especially funds do this. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic “Token purchase” and you will be redirected to the right guy.
Do you have any questions?
Want to support our project?
Join our Bounty programs for translators, proofreaders, media influencers, and supporters. By participating in our Bounty campaign, you become part of the Baltic.fund community and help us create a robust and strong Platform and Ecosystem. Find out more at BitcoinTalk.
Want to become a part of our community?
Purchase our tokens with 15% bonus now!