How to create an Ethereum wallet on MyEtherWallet
After reading this instruction you will be able to create your Ethereum wallet.
Please go to: https://myetherwallet.com/
- Create a complicated password, consisting of numbers, letters and punctuation signs. After that click on “Create New Wallet” button.
- Click on “Download Keystone File”
- Click on «I undestand. Continue.»
- Save your private key. You will be able to access your wallet using this key.
- It is very important to keep it safe as if you lose it you will not be able to login to your wallet anymore.
- Click on “Save Your Address button”
- Choose “Private Key” variant. After that paste your private key in the window and click on “Unlock”.
- Go to Send Ether & Tokens tab
- Enter your private key
- You will see the tab “ Wallet successfully decrypted” and your address.
Congratulations, you have created your Ethereum wallet!
Now you will be able to buy PBKX tokens of BankEx, one of the fastest growing FIntech startups. Let the amazing journey begin!