Things About to Start Trending Amongst Japanese Teenage Girls in 2017
According to survey results posted on Japanese site Oricon Style, these are what look to be hot topics in 2017 amongst the Japanese junior high and high school female demographic. The survey was done by teenage girls from Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya.
- SHOWROOM — Livestreaming app
2. minimo (by mixi) — App featuring a new way to search salons and make reservations
3. Cchannel — A curated lifestyle app featuring info on things from fashion and makeup to food and travel
- Taishi Nakagawa (中川大志) — Actor
2. Karen Otomo (大友花恋) — Fashion model
3. Yuko Sugamoto (菅本裕子)
4. Marie Iitoyo (飯豊 まりえ) — Fashion model
5. Nora Hirano (平野ノラ) — Comedian
- Mister Donut — Donut chain
2. Loose socks
4. Teavana (Starbucks)
5. “Fantastic Beasts” — Movie
Information came from the post: JKJCたちの本音とは？ 椎木里佳が予測する「2017年、これがバズる」
Thanks for reading! Please 💚 if you liked it, and if you have any questions or comments, leave a response below.
This post was originally posted on my website.