None of those are appropriate, and of course you can’t compare about six months with eight years. Now I do have some items that I think make Trump potentially a better president as follows:
- He was a very successful business person, not a community organizer.
- He is not a lawyer and is not focused on managing every detail.
- He does not organize his briefing books.
- He has a very accomplished and competent team.
- He is not afraid to confront international issues and has no red lines that when crossed have no consequences.
- He understands that people like say Putin are ruthless and really don’t care for things like say Americans do.
That is plenty but only time will tell if he is a success or not.
Thanks for the laughs that your post created, they were somewhat needed.