Top 5 BTech Final Year Project Ideas For CSE/IT/ECE/EE/IE
In this blog, we will go through some interesting topics you may consider for your final year BTech project.
- Online Doctor Consultation Application With Reminder: The system will allow the patient to mention the basic information about the reason for their intended visit such as ((e.g., stomach pains, headache, travel assessment, prescription refill, etc) which will be more helpful for the doctors as well as hospital management. Patients can make appointments 24x7 with the doctor of their choice, easing the pressure on the reception and the phone system. Also, there will be SMS reminders to the patient contact number before any scheduled appointment. You can check here for more details.
- Network Traffic Analyzer And DDoS Attack Detection: Distributed Denial of Service attacks (DDoS) are one of the most prevalent attacks threatening systems and their security. In this project, various models to categorize these attacks are presented, analyzed, and compared in regard to their effectiveness for DDoS detection. Machine learning (ML) algorithms for classification are used after pre-processing the DDoS dataset to classify network traffic. After analyzing the results of Naïve Bayes, Decision Tree, Support Vector Machine, and Random Forest classifiers, it is concluded that the most accurate results appeared when using the Random Forest classifier.
- IoT-Based Healthcare Monitoring System: The monitoring system consists of various sensors such as temperature, strain gauge, and wind speed which provide the current information through data fusion. Data fusion is the process of combining various data sources to produce more consistent, accurate, and useful information than that provided by any individual data source. The obtained data is then analyzed through suitable software and stored. The reports are prepared and alarmed about the current condition.
- IoT-Based Home Automation System: The IoT based home automation consist of several smart devices for different applications of lighting, security, home entertainment etc. All these devices are integrated over a common network established by gateway and connected in a mesh network. This means that it gives users the flexibility to operate one sensor based followed by the action of the other. For e.g. you can schedule to trigger the living room lights as soon as the door/windows sensor of your main door triggers after 7pm in the evening.
- E-voting System Using Blockchain Technology: In the digital era where hacking and bypassing a system is easy, tampering of data is always possible leading to bad situations. Blockchain is used to store data which is near impossible to change or tamper with as it is very secure in nature. Voting as a process in any nation is an essential event and if votes get miscalculated by any external source it will be harmful. To avoid such kinds of situations and make them more comfortable blockchain technology comes in acknowledgment. It proposes a decentralized national e-voting system based on blockchain technology. It includes an admin panel to schedule the voting, manage candidates and declare the results. The web application will provide the users with an interface to enter their Aadhar card ID (text input) and a photo of themselves at the time of voting. The eligibility of the voter will be checked at the time they enter their Aadhar card ID. Eligible voter’s phone numbers will be verified via One Time Password (OTP). After voter verification, individual voters will be considered eligible for voting. During voting, voters will be monitored through a webcam/front camera. The votes will be stored in a blockchain and any tampering would be detected easily.
Follow me for more such blogs!