5 Free Assets to Help Build Your Own Website
If you have a website, it may need some tweaking over time to be in line with the direction of your business. However, you do not need to build the site from scratch every time you want to make an update.
Here are five free tools you can use as part of your marketing to make your website perform better:
- Images : One of the easiest ways to spice up your website is by using new photos and fonts. You can bring out the culture of your company with original photos or use high quality stock photos from sites like Pixabay and Little Visuals.
- Widgets : Improve the functionality of your website by adding a widget to make it easier for visitors to find the information they need or get in touch with you. Simple widgets such as appointment calendars, social media buttons or contact widgets can help to increase your sales.
- Icons : Give your websites a modern web 2.0 look with a fresh set of icons available freely on the Internet. Choose a set that complements the theme of your website and use it as is or after doing some editing. Get a fresh set of icons from Flaticons.net or Iconmonstr.
- SEO Tools : Improve your website SEO to get more prospects to find your company and products. Use free tools like Google Keyword Planner to uncover keywords potential customers are searching for. Other tools like the MozBar can help to analyze the SEO score of your website and point areas that need to be improved.
- Google Analytics : Analytics seem technical but Google Analytics makes it fun for your website. You can see how much traffic your website is getting, where visitors are coming from and the top pages visited with Google Analytics. Try the tool using your Gmail account.
Originally published at blog.beauticianwebsites.com on November 13, 2015.