As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $300 or a $30.00 watch- they both tell the same time. Whether we carry a $300 or a $30.00 wallet/handbag- the amount of money inside is the same. Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $10 wine- the hangover is the same. Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq. ft.- loneliness is the same.
You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Therefore, I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sung songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth- That is true happiness!!
SIX UNDENIABLE FACTS OF LIFE:
- Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
- 2: Best awarded words: “Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.”
- 3: The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on.
- 4: There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
- 5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, You have to manage!
- 6: If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together!
SIX BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD:
- 2. Rest
- 3. Exercise
- 4. Diet
- 5. Self Confidence and
- 6. Friends/Family
Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy a healthy life.
The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.