Welcome to the OXO Owner App!
With OXO Owner, you’ll be able to hand your car off to a ridesharing driver for the day instead of parking.
The purpose of this guide is to walk you through the major features of the app and how to use them. We hope you find it as intuitive as the app itself.
What we need—we use this info to tailor your experience and match you up to drivers who will be using your car.
- Phone Number
- First and Last Name
- Profile Photo: Take a selfie! It’s the first thing your driver will see.
- Home and work address: This helps us know where the handoff will happen.
- Vehicle — To list your vehicle, you’ll navigate to your profile page. You’ll find a button to the vehicle onboarding flow at the bottom of the page.
- Details — We’ll gather a couple details about your car to make sure it qualifies for Uber/Lyft and is up to scratch: make, model, year, color, number of seatbelts, number of doors, license plate number, car VIN number, and license state
- Inspection — You’ll use your smartphone to have a mechanic remotely inspect your car, this it to make sure it’s safe for rideshare. Don’t worry! Once it’s complete we’ll foot the bill.
- Insurance — We’ll need a photo of your car insurance card to list your card on OXO. OXO keeps our own insurance, so your car is doubly covered while it’s out with OXO. However, the law requires that you also maintain your own insurance.
Did we mention that you get paid?! Each time someone rents your car for the day, you receive $30. In order to accept payment, fill out the form on the payments page. Stripe, our payments partner, keeps your banking details secure and make sure you get paid. When it asks for your “business website” simply use ours: joinoxo.com
If you have a match today, we’ll display information about it on this screen.
Before your match, we’ll show the agreed-upon place to drop off your car on the map here.
During the day
While your car is out driving, You can communicate with your driver here.
When the day is over, we’ll give you information about where and how to pick up your car.
To get started, head to the plan screen. Here, you’ll list your car’s availability. Go through the days and select the times when you can lend out your car. We’ll cross-check this with the drivers’ availability to find you matches. The sooner you list your availability, the more likely it is that we can find you a match!
When we find you a driver match, we’ll show your matches right here in the plan screen. you can message the driver to coordinate any last minute logistics.
Need something else?
Contact us! Our support email is email@example.com.