Tom Cargill gets it right when he says “The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time.”. Avoid and eliminate rework efforts. It does not help anybody including you.
…both for myself and for others. It was by charging five times more that I became five times better. You never pre-qualify for success. You qualify yourself through the process of taking on something bigger than you’ve ever done before.