My Favourite Books of 2015
I don’t always enjoy reading, because if you’re reading right you feel challenged, annoyed and pretty much slapped with words in your face. I try to read at least one book a week and not as a bragging right but in a invest in yourself and pay yourself first kind of way.
Jim Rohn said “You’re the average of the five people you spend most of your time with”, and since Elon Musk and I are not BFF’s yet… I like to read about him and other people I find fascinating. These are my top picks for last years, in no particular order.
01. Smartcuts by Shane Snow
02. Love Does by Bob Goff
03. Scary Close by Donald Miller
04. Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance
05. The Martian by Andy Weir
06. The Truth by Neil Strauss
07. Through the Eyes of a Lion by Levi Lusko
08. Living with a SEAL by Jesse Itzler
09. The Happiness of Pursuit by Chris Guillebeau
10. Who’s Pulling Your Strings by Harriet Braiker