My Personal Finance Reading List for the Week of February 11th
As someone who writes about personal finance every day on Making of a Millionaire, it’s important for me to be constantly reading book and articles about personal finance.
Here are the most interesting personal finance articles I read this week
- 8 Extreme Frugal Living Ideas You Probably Haven’t Considered By Melissa Blevins
- Is Investing $25 a Month Worth it? By Reyna Gobel
- Becoming Debt Free with Zero Sacrifice by Dr. Cory S. Fawcett
- Taking Aim at FIRE by Jenni Brannan
- 7 Steps You Should Take When You’ve Fallen Financially By Bea Rico
Show these talented authors some love. If there is personal finance or money related article you really loved recently post a link in the comments!
To stay up to date on my writing follow me and follow my publication Making of a Millionaire
Publishing Stories on all things related to money: Personal Finance, Economics and the Journey to Financial…medium.com
Also, you can follow my video content by subscribing to my channel on YouTube.
This article is for informational purposes only, it should not be considered Financial or Legal Advice. Not all information will be accurate. Consult a financial professional before making any major financial decisions