Is there anything someone living in Canada can do to help these desperate people in Nauru?
Laurel Burnham

Yes! You can contact elected officials in Australia and ask them to close down Nauru and move the asylum seekers to Australia while awaiting their RSDs. I’ve listed some ways to do that at the bottom of this story. Thanks for reading!

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.