About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 10, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up Diagnostic Policy Service problem and the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2–3 minutes. How should I do to resolve Diagnostic Policy Service?
Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to scan and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
At times, Diagnostic Policy Service error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
Note: If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should type the password or provide confirmation.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Diagnostic Policy Service issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Diagnostic Policy Service error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Msvcr71.dll Is Missing Sql Developer,Steps To Fix Msvcr71.dll Download Microsoft,Fixed: How To Repair Msvcr71.dll Windows 10 Error,Msvcr71.dll Is Missing Hitman Blood Money,Msvcr71.dll Download MicrosoftRead More: ,Clean Dvd Discs,Windows Installer For Windows Vista,Norton Antivirus Technical Support Phone,Usb Printing Support,Tcasuti.exe