Worlds Smallest High Back Booster Seat Launches On Indiegogo
We’ve all done it… whether to and from the airport, in a taxi or vacation rental car, a rideshare like Uber or Lyft, carpooling, or riding with Grandma…we’ve all cut corners with our booster seats. It’s not okay, but we’re not alone. In fact, research shows that children are traveling without a child restraint in at least 25% of car journeys.
Transporting a big, cumbersome booster seat, along with whatever else we’re transporting (work bag, gym bag, luggage, KIDS) is often impossible. Or, it at least it was! Jon Sumroy, fabulous dad to four awesome kids, has designed a compact, folding, high-backed booster seat that is portable enough to fit in a backpack, duffle bag, or suitcase. And, right now, you can get it for half the regular price simply by supporting their just-launched Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign!
Dubbed the “hifold”, this revolution in child transportation is perfect for families traveling, ridesharing, and carpooling and offers unparalleled features including:
· Ultra-Compact Size — the hifold is lightweight, foldable and portable — 3x smaller than a regular highback booster when folded!
· Super Safe — the hifold is designed, engineered and tested to meet or exceed the regulatory requirements of every country on earth, with eight ultra-compact impact protection zones and four layers for protection, safety and comfort.
· Totally Adjustable — the hifold is the most adjustable high back booster seat available, with adjustable height, lap and shoulder width, and head rest.
· Patented Design and Advanced Engineering
· Soft and Comfortable — the hifold features soft, comfortable PU foam with airflow washable fabric™ and an energy absorbing, dense EVA foam layer for added comfort and support.
Featuring a patented design and advanced engineering, the hifold is the latest release from mifold™, designers of the original mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat, the most successful crowdfunding campaign EVER for a juvenile product. The mifold campaign raised nearly $3M and has since sold more than half a million seats in more than 150 countries around the world and mifold expects no less of the hifold.
The hifold Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign is live now, and supporters will receive a 50% discount on the hifold — a price of $89 instead of the MSRP of $179!
We don’t know about you, but we’re tired of winging it when it comes to our kids’ safety and half-off the most compact, lightweight highback booster ever invented sounds pretty good to us!