Weekly Research: Brian Welch
- Brian Welch is a lead guitarist for the band Korn.
- He was a drug addict.
- He was an alcoholic.
- He noticed that he was beginning to lose touch with his daughter, and this bothered him.
- He felt like he was not the best dad he could be.
- He eventually found God.
- When he found God, he decided to let go of his need for drugs and alcohol.
- According to Brian Welch, he believes that it was a miracle that he could come clean from drugs and alcohol.
- He became closer to his daughter once he became saved.
- He feels like his music career is in a better place now that he has God in his life.
- He believes that through his music he can fellowship with God.
- He makes sure his music reflects his new journey with God.
- He believes he has many opportunities to minister to people through his music.
- He has been able to watch people get saved due to his music.
- He knows that it is important to get to know God so that he can be an example of a Christ-follower.
This source is credible because it is from a credible Christian website.
This source is credible because it is a well known Christian website.
This source is credible because it is a well known music website.
This source is credible because it is a credible music magazine.