Get a share of a Licensed Casino’s Profits through the Betstreak ICO
Betstreak.co is extending a unique opportunity to interested parties who wish to grab a slice of a licensed casino’s profits through its Initial Coin Offering. Launched in August 2016, Betstreak has since grown to become listed as the top 10 casinos on AskGamblers’ and made over 2150 BTC profits in its first year of operations. The ICO will run for a full month from 1st Oct 2017–1st Nov 2017. During this period, interested investors can purchase Betstreak Tokens against Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
Betstreak will create 200 million tokens (Betstreak Tokens, BST), on ERC20 standard. 60% will be made available to investors during the ICO. The remaining 40% would be retained to pay for marketing efforts and operations.
The fund raising effort is part of an ambitious plan to grow Betstreak.co into the leading cryptocurrency gambling destination. 40% of the funds raised from the crowdsale will be used to build a Multi-Coin Platform API (MCPA) which will allow players to use any cryptocurrency to play and transact without the hassle of converting their coins or risk exchange rate losses. 30% will be used to bolster existing bankrolls while the remaining 30% will be allocated to marketing and operating expenses.
Early subscribers of Betstreak tokens at pre-sale stage will enjoy a 30% bonus. The first week of the ICO will offer participants a 20% bonus, while the second and third week will see the bonus drop to 10% and 5% respectively. Holders of Betstreak Tokens can choose to participate in the buy-back program where Betstreak will use 25% of their Net Gaming Revenue to purchase 5% of Betstreak Tokens bi-yearly. Alternatively, they can also use the tokens to play in Betstreak.co once the Multi-Coin Platform is ready.
One of the biggest advantages of investing in the Betstreak ICO is that investors do not have to worry about the delivery of a working product. Being the first licensed blockchain casino to ICO, investors have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing, profitable and legalized casino. Interested parties can visit: http://ico.betstreak.io/