How an air purifier clean Indoor AIR?
A air purifier is a device have series of air filters in it.
To purify your Indoor air you need 6 stage air filtration system in your air purifier.
- Pre-air Filter: This will remove large particle like pollan and pet dander or human hair etc. This is also safeguard for other air filter further to it and due to this the life of filters mention below will increase. This filter is washable filter so can be reuse many more times and save cost.
- Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) This filter will remove gases like Carbon Di Oxide, and harmful gases like SO2 & NO2, microbe will be removed by this.
- UV Filter: This is very effective to remove bacteria, viruses, yeasts, molds etc from home air.
- Activated Carbon Filter: This filter absorbs fumes, orders, smoke, VOC (volatile Organic compound) from air.
- HEPA Filter: Most important of all 0.3 micron HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) removes PM2.5 and very effective in infection control.
- Ionizer: This discharge the negative ions in rooms which attache to all above mention impurity and make them too heavy to stay air-borne.
Apart from this you need to know little more about your requirement such as.
for more information you can visit medical air purifier, hepa, asthama, allergy, clean air India or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org