Top 5 Walking Tours in Jaipur
Jaipur is a brightful city with its extravagant past, regal legacy, and home to such huge numbers of amazing royal residences and fortresses, is continuously flourishing. The place is best found by walking and rest guaranteed your days for the most part that will be on a moderate pace breathing and living this city. There is lots of things to see, investigate and involvement in Jaipur that it is no big surprise that Rajasthan’s capital is continually abounding with travelers experiencing the city by walking along either all alone or with a known guide.
You can visit all Havelis and sanctuaries under a guided visit which will give you an understanding for the historical backdrop of these royal residences and the popular stories that has been left to us in a heritage past. Enjoy the vacations at the Chomu Palace, which has been changed into a shocking lodging and which will give you a vibe of how royalty used to live.
1. Havelis And Temples Walk Jaipur
Fixed Departure: The tour should start from Choti Chopper during the months of December, January, and February.
While travelling on this guided walking tour, get an opportunity to explore the traditions, hidden abundance and unique culture of Jaipur.
· This Haveli reflects the elegance of their beautiful architecture.
· The walk starts from the Choti Chopper and moves you at some of the most wonderful forts and temples in the historical pink city, Jaipur.
· Look at the mythological paintings and bloom in the Vishnu temple. This place provides you a tour of the ancient city’s life.
· Our Guides Bhati Tours, will tell you the ancient stories of the Jaipur city.
· Apart from all the temples, let our guide enchant you with the stories of the region. Explore this very interactive Jaipur tour in meeting the local people, the priests, the shop owners, and the talented people.
· Look into the traditional lifestyle of the people in the Jaipur, Pink City.
2. Chomu Palace, Jaipur
Are you ready for a wonderful royal stay at Chomu Palace, Jaipur. This ancient fort has been converted into a gorgeous hotel. The dignity and beauty of this hotel is just strange and certainly needs to be visited in order to believe it.
Live your dream of beautiful living and staying in a real palace with this fascinating royal stay at Chomu Palace, Jaipur. Commence on this luxury ride that will give you with a royal style of fun experiences. You can also hangout in grand swimming pools, feel relax while swimming with this royal stay at Chomu Palace, Jaipur.
3. Tree House Resort, Jaipur
Relaxed yourself within the shed off all the hustles of the Jaipur city life after taking a break with a luxury stay at tree house resort Jaipur. Get a taste of the rural life while staying in this wonderful resort.
Unravel the colors of this Jaipur pink city. Participate in a session of various games with groups, friends and family with a stay at tree house resort Jaipur.
Meal Types: Vegetarian and Non- Vegetarian-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation Types: Double Occupancy
Activities: Swimming Pool, Billiards/ Snooker, Tennis Court, Badminton, Tribal Archery, Cycling, Camel Cart, Cycling, Golf, Nature Walk
4. Heritage Stay At Castle Kalwar In Jaipur
Get away from the crowded city life, Castle Kalwar, Jaipur gives such relaxing and sober environment that you will definitely like. This will let you the experience our traditional culture and architecture and numerous adventure activities can take you to another level of tourism and stress. In addition, take an experience with the peacocks dancing in the morning.
Trekking, Village Tours & Safaris (Camel/Horse/Jeep), Visit to Local villages and educational tours to Dhanis. Cultural shows/Cooking Demonstration /Barbeque Dinners can be availed at an extra amount.
5. Beyond Amer: A Heritage Trail
Fixed Departure: The tour begins from the parking lot behind the Amer Fort at around 11 am daily.
· Step into an ancient era and travel the golden history of Amber (also known as Amer) that holds significance amongst the mighty warriors and rulers of Rajasthan.
· Within this guided walk of around 3 hours, you will witness the royalty of this town with a riveting blend of spirituality and tradition.
· Dedicated to Lord Krishna, Jagat Shiromani Temple is a historical place of worship that was built by Queen Shringar Devi Kanakawat, in the memory of her son.
· After this, travel the Narsingh Haveli and have a look on the ancient art and culture in a proper way.
Discover the mystery of vibrant and flutter avenues of Jaipur with Jaipur walking Tours. With Jaipur travel experience the Jaipur city tours as never before, explore the every known and popular place, small streets with Bhati Tours. Also enjoy the Jaipur heritages with their pasts and living traditions. Join our Travel agents in Jaipur along with Jaipur tour packages to take the true flavors of Jaipur Tours with us.