· Try to reach early at Taj Mahal. Because there is much crowd in the city after 9:oo am. Taj Mahal gate opens at 6:30 am. And queue starts before 6 am over there.
· The Taj Mahal entry ticket is of Rs. 750 for foreigners.
· At the entry gate, there is a security checking in the 2 different lanes of men and women.
· Never carry any things like sharpen, flammable, lighters, metal objects and food items because these are not allowed in the Taj Mahal.
· It is strictly prohibited to carry such things while entering the Taj Mahal. So, it is better to avoid all these for security purpose.
· Well, it doesn’t matter that what time you go there because you will find the heavy crowd every time. So, you need to be very patient to have the good clicks without interpreting someone on your way. But don’t worry, they will move up eventually.
· If you want to enjoy the Taj Mahal tour without much crowd or disturbance then, you must hire the best tour operator and tour guide for better experience.
There are lots of more tips which you must take care of while visiting the Taj Mahal. If you want to enjoy the Taj Mahal and Same day Agra Tour then, you must check the Agra day tour Packages to explore the city as per your choice and comfort.
Book your Same day Agra Tour with Bhati Tours (best tour operator in Rajasthan) to have the unforgettable experience.