How to reduce the energy cost in regions of extreme climate?
Living in a region of extreme climate has its own disadvantages. The climate is so unbearable that in order to maintain the normal room temperature, electrically driven devices have to be constantly used which increases energy cost. This cannot be considered in the long run and hence an efficient and a cheaper solution is required. Isoflex systems, being a leading manufacturer of insulated doors and hatches have come up with the best solution for providing insulated swing doors which can be used with ease in such regions.
The insulated swing doors are made using the best quality food grade stainless steel which provides the best protection again adverse weather conditions. The insulated swing doors have some of the best features which make it a favorable choice in such locations. Let us look into some of its highlights.
5 key features of insulated swing doors:
1. As the insulated swing doors are made using the best quality raw material, it shows great resistance to corrosion, wear & tear.
2. These doors are designed to perfection and exhibit a stylish and elegant appearance.
3. The insulated swing doors are so well crafted that it is considered as an Eco-friendly product. This is because; it is energy efficient and consumes less power thereby decreasing energy costs.
1. It is to be noted that the insulated swing doors are made using the certified and collateral material and hence it is expensive when compared to other substandard doors. Although the substandard doors are cheaper, however, it incurs heavy maintenance cost. Therefore, think smart and go for insulated swing doors by Isoflex.
2. The doors have the best design with the best swinging technology and works extremely well even after years of usage. It does not get affected by weather.
Call Isoflex today and get the insulated swing door which is also ideally used in ripening rooms and freezer rooms.
For More Information Visit: www.isoflexsystems.in