Every 14 days Birake will list the first coin ranked by votes!
We decided to let open market for coin listing.
Submit your coin here https://birake.com/coin-listing/ soon the feature will be live.
Depending on your competitors you can list your coin starting from 1 BIR.
Coin Listing Program is a new feature that will help community coins to list their favourite coin on Birake Exchange Network.
“By voting, the community helps cryptocurrency grow, giving it exposure and liquidity. This kind of competition incites team spirit and engagement among coin communities as they join forces to achieve their goals.”
Everyone can participate starting from the process of registration for the coins/tokens until vote on coins/tokens desired, following few simple rules.
According to your votes Birake will determine which coins/tokens are eligible to be listed in the trading platform.
Terms and conditions for Coin Listing Program
Coin/ Token listing registration
- Register your coin/token on https://birake.com/coin-listing/
- Comply with Terms and Conditions from Birake website https://birake.com/terms-and-conditions
In order to vote your coins/token you must accomplish the following:
- Register on Birake Exchange. Voting can only be done by Birake members.
- Deposit to your account a desired number of BIR coins.
- Use BIR coins to vote your favourite coin/token. 1 BIR= 1 VOTE
- There is no maximum vote limit for each member.
- Member can vote to more than 1 digital asset.
- Every vote that has been done is final and cannot be canceled.
- The amount of BIR deposit at each digital asset will appear on the voting page.
- The accumulated votes are permanent and non refundable. If a coin fails to win a vote for a certain period, the accumulated votes will remain intact for the next period.
- Every two weeks Birake will list the winning coin after the coin developers fill in a simple KYC form. Only 1 winner each time.
- The winner is not required to have a minimum or maximum score.