How to Claim Your B2G And Create B2G Wallet
Welcome to the B2G Wallet. To use B2G wallet the first step is to learn how to create your B2G Wallet and the second to Claim your B2G from your ICO Dashboard.
Creating B2G Wallet:
To create B2G wallet please follow the following steps:
1. Right now, the B2G wallet is only accessible by Web, to create a B2G Wallet please visit wallet.bitcoiin.com on Windows/Mac/ or Mobile phone’s Internet browser.
2. The next step is to create your wallet, please fill a secure password (your password must be at least 9 characters, please ensure it is a strong password) then click on “Create New Wallet.”
3. Once you click to create a new wallet, your next step is to Save Your Keystore File; this keystore file will serve you to access your wallet in case you forget your private key, (Note that if you lose your private key and lost keystore file you won’t be able to access your wallet and all your B2G coins will be LOST for FOREVER). This keystore file can open your wallet when you will upload this file and enter the secure password. Please make sure you keep the backup of this file in the separate computer or external hard disk or USB. Now click on “ Download Keystore File” to download the file then Click on “I Understand. Continue” to continue.
4. Now save your Private key, After continuing you will see your PRIVATE KEY. This key will help you to access your wallet anytime as a Primary Pin. It is highly encouraged to print this key and keep it safe in the Safety Vault as a cold back up of your wallet, in case of the lost Private key and the Keystore File, this cold back up will help you to access your wallet.
5. After saving private key, click on Save Your Address to proceed further, Here you will be able to see your address by Unlocking your wallet with either Keystore File (UTC/JSON)+ Password or Private Key.
6. After unlocking your wallet please scroll down and copy ‘Your address,’ this is your wallet address to send and receive B2G this will serve as your Bank Account Number. You will need this address to Claim your B2G from your ICO Dashboard also. You can always see your B2G Balance by typing Your Address in the View Wallet info without revealing your Private Key or Keystore File+Password.
7. To send Bitcoiins, Please click above “Send Bitcoiins,” To send Bitcoiins you need to access your wallet again by Keystore File+Password or by the Private Key as demonstrated in above picture.
After unlocking your wallet, you can see two Blank fields 1. To Address, here you will enter the B2G wallet address where you want to send the B2G. 2. Amount to send, here you will enter the B2G amount that you want to send for example 5B2G, make sure you are entering the right wallet address and the right amount, as this transaction will be irreplaceable, whatever amount sent its sent it can never be retrieved back. After generating a transaction, please click on Send Transaction. Once you click on Send Transaction, you will be directed to the final page with Warning, with the option of “Yes, I am sure! Make transaction” to continue or click on “No, get me out of here!” to cancel. (Please follow the steps as shown in pictures below)
8. To check any transaction status on Bitcoiin Blockchain please click on “Check TX Status” then type the TX hash.
9. After sending or receiving B2G in your wallet. To check the updated balance in the B2G wallet, Click on View Wallet Info, You have three ways to access your wallet info, by Private Key, Keystore File+Password or View with Address Only. If you want to view the wallet info only, we recommend you to use “View with Address Only” to keep your Keystore/Private Key safe from theft. If you wish to View and transact further in your B2G wallet, please use two option either Keystore File (UTC/JSON) or Private Key.
To convert your tokens into B2G Coins and Transfer them in B2G Wallet Please follow the following steps:
GOING BACK ON HOW TO CLAIM BITCOIIN…
STEP 1. Now log in to Bitcoiin ICO Dashboard at https://www.bitcoiin.com and paste your B2G wallet address to your dashboard.
Make sure that you entered your correct address for which you have a PRIVATE key to unlock it and then click Update Address.
STEP 2. An OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to your registered email. If you are sure that this is your correct address and you have your private key written down. enter the OTP in the dashboard.
STEP 3. Click Withdraw Coins and get your coins to your wallet.
While using or creating B2G Wallet you accept and acknowledge that there are risks associated with information stored in your Wallet And We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss and take no responsibility for and will not be liable to you for any use of our Services, including but not limited to any losses, damages or claims arising from: the risk of failure of hardware, software and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored in your Wallet, including, but not limited to your Wallet Address and Private Key , accept and acknowledge that Bitcoiin will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Services, however caused. User error such as forgotten passwords, incorrectly constructed transactions, or mistyped Virtual Currency addresses; (b) Server failure or data loss; (c)Corrupted Wallet files; (d) Unauthorized access to applications; (e) Any unauthorized third party activities, including without limitation the use of viruses, phishing, brute forcing or other means of attack against the Website or Services.