BitcoiNote: 2018 in review
Just one year ago, BitcoiNote was announced. While the coin is still young, we have made tremendous steps in the development of BitcoiNote and have been blown away by the community support. Thank you all for helping to grow the BitcoiNote community.
We hosted many airdrop and bounty campaigns, expanded the reach of the coin and you all helped grow the community around the most private and secure coin on the market. Thank you, to all who believe in BitcoiNote, for an amazing year!
By the numbers
The statistics of 2018 are impressive:
- 246,228 blocks were mined
- 9,796,597 coins are in circulation
- 2 hard forks were launched, ensuring the highest network stability
Improvements & updates
In 2018, numerous updates and improvements for BitcoiNote were launched, including:
- The launch of the BitcoiNote Express Exchange; the fastest way to buy BitcoiNote.
- The introduction of the official BitcoiNote Pool.
- The launch of the BitcoiNote wallet and miner for Windows, Mac and Linux, allowing anyone to work with BitcoiNote.
- The introduction of the official whitepaper, providing a clear plan for the future of BitcoiNote.
Exchanges & ranking
We greatly improved the liquidity and availability of BitcoiNote by launching it on many exchanges, including:
..and we got ranked on:
We’re working hard to develop BitcoiNote and see that others are predicting a bright future to BitcoiNote as well:
Disclaimer: This should not be considered as an investing advice and user should do their own research before investing.
There’s much more exciting stuff coming! Follow us to be the first to know about the next announcement, update or airdrop campaign.