BitcoiNote Gateway Service Step 5: WooCommerce setup
In this final step we’re going to connect the Gateway to your WooCommerce webshop
1. Make sure you installed WordPress and WooCommerce. If you haven’t, follow this manual to set both up.
Note: instead of following the following steps, you may also get the WooCommerce plugin from here. Skip to step 6 if you did.
2. Go to this GitHub page. Click Clone or download > Download ZIP to start downloading the BitcoiNote WooCommerce plugin.
3. Login to WP Admin on
4. Click Plugins > Add new > Upload Plugin.
5. Click “Choose file”.
Click “Install Now”.
6. Wait for the installation to complete, then click “Activate Plugin”.
7. Click WooCommerce > Settings >Payments.
Set the switch next to “BitcoiNote” to on (purple).
Then click “Manage” or “Set up”.
8. Scroll down to fill out:
- Gateway Service URL: [DAVID PLEAE EXPLAIN WHERE TO FIND THIS]
- Gateway Service Username: set this to “client”
- Gateway Service Password: enter the password you set earlier.
- Gateway IPN Secret: enter the IPN Secret you set earlier.
Then click “Save Changes”.
9. Go back to your webshop and place a test order. You should now see BitcoiNote as one of the payment methods.
10. When placing the order you will be redirected to a BitcoiNote payment screen, just like we tested in step 4. You will be redirected back to your webshop once payment is complete.