BTC holders at block height 507,000 can claim your BCP and BCPC now. The [CLAIM YOUR COINS] button has been enabled at Feb. 12th 9:00 GMT.
Please go to our website first. Click [CLAIM YOUR COINS], create an account and complete the procedure following the instructions.
Please note that BCP and BCPC is distributed on a diminishing basis. The rules are showed as follows:
1. All BTC holders at block height 507,000 can claim BCP and BCPC from 9:00 GMT February 12th, 2018.
2. The distribution rate of BCP and BCPC is diminishing over time. In other words, the distribution rate is adjusted based on the time a BTC holder successfully submits his/her public key addresses.
3. The distribution rate is adjusted in two phases:
a) In the first phase, the distribution rate in the first day is 100%, i.e. 1 BCP per BTC and 1,000 BCPC per BTC (from 9:00:00 GMT February 12th, 2018 to 8:59:59 GMT February 13th, 2018). From the second day, the distribution rate is diminished 2% each day, until the remaining distribution rate is 50%.
b) In the second phase, the distribution rate is diminished 1% each week over the course of 50 weeks.
4. A BTC holder must complete “Verification” within 10 days after clicking the “Submit” button. If a “Verification” cannot be completed in time, the claim becomes invalid. In this case, a BTC holder can reinitiate the “Submit” process. Please note that the distribution rate is recalculated.
5. After complete “Verification”, a BTC holder must download BCP and BCPC wallets and fill in two public keys addresses under “Claim your coins” within 365 days after successfully clicking the “Submit” button. After 365 days, a BTC holder relinquishes his/her right on unclaimed BCP and BCPC.
6. All unclaimed BCP and BCPC will be managed by the Foundation for community building, project development and promotion.
Note: 1 day = 24 hours
Please go to our website and claim you BCP and BCPC as soon as possible. Please feel free to forward this article and tell your friends to claim the coins.
Should you have any problems when claiming your coins, please refer to our FAQ on the [CLAIM YOUR COINS] page. If you have other questions, please contact us.
The Bitcoin Parallel Foundation
Feb. 12th, 2018